Every Monday morning, we lose the key to the TunicaMS Comp Closet somewhere on the TunicaTravel.com website. Help us find it, and you will be eligible for an exclusive weekly drawing for a TunicaMS Comp Closet prize!
- Log on to TunicaTravel.com (this website)
- Click through each page on the site
- When you land on the page where the missing key is, a special entry form will automatically appear (see example below).
- Fill in the entry form and check our Facebook and Twitter every Monday to see if you've won!
Tunica County Tourism Commission d/b/a Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau
The TunicaMS Comp Closet Giveaway
Promotion Runs: 10:00 a.m. CST Monday through 11:59 a.m. CST Sunday, each week
Official Rules - No Purchase Necessary
1) How to Enter: No purchase necessary to win. Promotion begins 10:00 a.m. CST each Monday and ends 11:59 a.m. CST each Sunday that it runs. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST on each Sunday the Promotion runs to be eligible for the final drawing. To enter, submit all required entry information on the promotional form available online at tunicatravel.com. Limit one (1) registration per household per Promotion week (10:00 a.m. CST Monday through 11:59 a.m. CST Sunday).
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter is prohibited. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or failure, whether caused by web site users, tampering, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Promotion and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, defect, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized web site access to, or alteration of, entries.
2) Prizes and Winner Selection:
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded and winners will be notified via e-mail or phone based on the information provided on the entry form. Winners are required to respond to the notification within 24 hours. If winner is unreachable after 24 hours, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, they will have forfeited their right to the prize. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed, except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable. Sponsor and its Affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize.
3) Eligibility: Legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older as of each Monday the Promotion runs are eligible for The TunicaMS Comp Closet Giveaway weekly prizes. Entries must contain all required information to be valid. Employees of the Sponsors, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional agencies, web site providers/webmasters and immediate family members (and those living in their same households) of each employee are not eligible. This offer is subject to all federal, state, local, municipal, provincial and local laws, and is void where prohibited or restricted by any federal, state, local, municipal, provincial or other applicable law or regulation. By entering this Promotion, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these official rules and acknowledges that they have read the eligibility requirements and that he/she meets those requirements.
4) Prize Terms and Conditions: Prizes are subject to availability and restrictions. Certain restrictions and blackout dates apply. All taxes, gratuities and incidental expenses are the sole responsibility of prizewinner. Prizes cannot be transferred, assigned or substituted.
5) General Rules: Winners grant permission for Sponsor, and those acting under its authority, to use his/her name, likeness, voice and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or loss of review, unless prohibited by law. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Affiliates, its parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability or injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from this Promotion, any prize won or in any Promotion-related activity. By filling out the promotional form, entrants opt-in to receive marketing messages via email from Sponsor. Entrants may opt-out of receiving future marketing messaging by email from the Sponsor by clicking the unsubscribe link on any email marketing message received from the Sponsor. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this promotion. In its sole discretion and determination, Sponsor may disqualify any person who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the Promotion or Web site, or who acts in violation of the Official Rules, or acts in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person. Should any portion of the Promotion, in Sponsor's sole opinion, be compromised by virus, software defects, non-authorized human intervention or other causes thus corrupting or impairing administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion, or submission of entries, Sponsor may suspend, modify, or terminate the Promotion and randomly select winners from valid Internet entries received prior to such action.
6) Disputes: In the event of any dispute, all parties agree that the judgment and determination of the President and CEO of the Tunica County Tourism Commission shall be final and binding in the awarding of the TunicaMS Comp Closet Giveaway. In event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the winner will be the authorized account holder of the e-mail account used to enter the Promotion. The potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant.
8) Sponsor: The Promotion Sponsor is: Tunica County Tourism Commission d/b/a Tunica Convention and Visitors Bureau